Thursday, September 15, 2016

Showing My Sexy Side ☺

PPD is making me show you ladies a different side of me that I hardly ever show and I'm loving it......lol. Ladies check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PPD has created this nice little sexified ensemble named "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" and if your lady or man wont say "yes" then something's terribly wrong with him/her.....lmao. Ladies, if you want this look, head down to PPD's main store and pick it up. She has created a pastel version and a dark version soo you have a whole slew full of colors to choose from. You won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) •

Hair
Argrace • Sae • Whites •

Lingerie
PPD • Will You Love Me Tomorrow • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Standard) • Newness

Catwa Amelie face worn
Maitreya hands, body, and feet

No comments:

Post a Comment