Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Just To Cute.... Must Have ☺

I couldn't pass these by without showing you ladies them. Look Look Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aren't they the cutest? This whole outfit is toooo cute and I had to show you both sets, not just one color....lol. PPD is on her game and if you ladies don't start heading to her store, you're gonna miss out. I went there and I cant wait to show ya'll the things I picked up...oh yeah....mhmmmm. So ladies when you're tping around the grid, make sure you tp to PPD and get your Emoji or Pinkoji outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Insol • Ashley Catwa Applier • Peach •

Hair
Argrace • Hiiragi • Blondes •

Dress
PPD • Emoji and Pinkoji Sweater Dress Shown • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Standard) • Newness

Shoes
PPD • Emoji's Slippers • Pink and Yellow Shown • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Standard) • Newness

Catwa Aisha face worn
Maitreya hands, body, and feet

No comments:

Post a Comment