Sunday, June 4, 2017

Amazed And Still On Vacation ☺

While I was finally taking some much needed time for myself, I decided to go walking around the beach house I was renting. I was amazed not only by the scenery but also I found some stepping stones out back. I didn't want to get wet since I was sporting the newness from Elite Bi-weekly event by YumZ. YumZ Lacy Pants and Bra comes with 15 color hud so you can match with any type of shoe or sandal you may have. Ladies while you're out shopping today, make sure you stop by the Elite Bi-weekly event and pick up your YumZ Lacy Bra and Lacy Pants today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Magda • MixedType •

Hair
Analog Dog (AD) • V • Dark Browns •

* Outfit
YumZ • Lacy Bra • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) • Newness

YumZ • Lacy Pants • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) • Newness

Info
• YumZ Items can be purchased @ Elite Event
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Hands (Bento), Feet, and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment