Monday, June 5, 2017

Having A Lookey ☺

Today I decided to take a walk around the Island, Behind the resort I am staying in. Everything's sooo beautiful, I wish this vacation would never end. I put on a nice relaxing outfit to take my stroll in. I put on a nice ensemble from FurtaCor and finished it off with the Cheky Nane Summer Wedeges I purchased from Tropical Summer Fair. Nice right? Ladies these Cheeky Nane Summer Wedges come in 5 colors so it would be easy to match them with any tropical outfit u may have or any bikini. Ladies while you're out tping around, make sure you head to Tropical Summer Fair and stop by the Cheeky store and get your Nane Summer Wedges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Magda • MixedTyped •

Hair
Magika • Take Flight • 03 •

Outfits
FurtaCor • Thalia Set • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Standard) •

* Shoes
Cheeky • Nane Summer Wedges• Pink • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) • Newness

Info
• Cheeky Items can be purchased @ Tropical Summer Fair
• FurtaCor Thalia Set can be purchased @ Fashion Dazzle
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Hands (Bento), Feet and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment