Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Basking On The Rocks ☺

Hai ladies, still on vacation here for another week or so and I'm enjoying every second of it!!!! I just got out of the water and decided to do a little basking on the rocks. I can get the refreshing spray of the ocean every now and then and sit on the rocks enjoying it and my surroundings. Not wanting my lips to go dry with all of the salt water and sun. I opted to wear some of Cheeky's My Lipstick#2. I love the color and can easily match it to anything...mhmmm. Ladies make sure you hit up The Chapter Four to get you set of Cheeky's My Lipstick #2 applier for Catwa and Omega today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Magda • MixedTyped •

Hair
Argrace • Chizuru • Dark Browns •

* Lipstick
Cheeky • My Lipstick#2 • Applier (Catwa and Omega) • Newness

Bikini
Avanti • Joli Bikini • Ombre Blue • Mesh ( Standard, Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP) •

Info
• Cheeky Items can be purchased @ The Chapter 4
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Hands (Bento), Feet and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment