Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Bringing Newness To You ☺

Hey ladies, I just got added as a Snatch Blogger and guess what ladies, this blog is showing you a taste of how I'm going to be putting my style to Snatch clothing. These Ribbed Corsets come in 10 colors and are omega appliers which gives you more room to add more items to your avi....lol. I paired this Snatch Ribbed Corset off with a sexy bra by Avanti and a sexy short skirt by HH. Then to complete my outfit, I added some CandyDoll Arabella boots with it. I hope you likey. Ladies make sure you stop by Snatch, the store is HUGE and there's always new items out that will catch your eye and as always happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

• Body/Face
Catwa Catya Bento Face
Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

• Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

• Hair
Magika • Rewind • 03 •

• Lingerie
Avanti • Sexy Little Things • White Lace Lingerie Set (Bra Only) • Applier (Wowmeh, Lolas, Slink, Omega) •

• Clothing
Snatch • Ribbed Corset • Blue • Applier (Omega) • Newness
Hilly Haalan (HH) • Megan Mini Skirt • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) •

• Shoes
CandyDoll • Arabella •

No comments:

Post a Comment