Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Heading Home Soon ☺

With the summer being almost over, I will be heading home soon. Vacation is almost over. I'm sad but I'm not sad...lol. Kinda miss home. All the hustle and bustle of the city life. The honking of cars horns. The city sounds. Even the city food smells as I pass by my favorite side street bistros. Yeah, I can't wait to get home. I'm out and about, still checking out the sites this lovely vacation has to offer. Walking on paths. Brushing by flowers and plants that I don't get to see in the city. Doing all of these activities while I'm looking calm, cool, and collected in my YumZ Meilesia dress that I got from Elite Bi-Weekly. Ladies this dress comes with a hud in solid and prints. You won't be disappointed. Make sure you hit up the YumZ booth at Elite and pick up your Meilesia dress Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• YumZ Meilesia can be purchased @ Elite Event

• Body/Face
Catwa Catya Bento Face
Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

• Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

• Hair
Wasabi Pills • Shizuko • Style 1 • Blonds •

• Clothing
YumZ • Meilesia • Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya) • Newness

• Shoes
GF • Ashley Scalloped Mule •

No comments:

Post a Comment