Thursday, August 17, 2017

In A Dark Place ☺

Trying to figure out how i got here. I don't want to be here. Looking for the light at the end. I see a twinkle of something but i can't make out what it might be. I walk closer and the twinkle gets bigger. The closer I walk to it, the bigger it gets til I reach the end. It's a window. A window that I peer into and see all the new items from Sn@tch. I grab the Bandit Bodysuit because it's one of the items that's screaming out to me. I cannot help it. I have to have it and ladies if you want it, make sure you had down to Sn@tch and pick up your Bandit Bodysuit pack today!!!!!!!!!!! As always happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

• Body/Face
Catwa Catya Bento Face
Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

• Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

• Hair
Exxess • Mamona • A •

• Clothing
Sn@tch • Bandit Bodysuit • Applier (Omega) • Newness
D-Style • Stripe Skull 05 • N/A

• Shoes
Sn@tch • Danger Stomper Boots •

No comments:

Post a Comment