Thursday, October 26, 2017

Going Home ☺

After a long hard day at work, I'm finally off the subway, headed home. I notice a guy with a camera snapping pictures and he asked if he could snap mine. Why not? What harm could it do? I was feeling up to it. I just got my new nail polish from Cazimi and I was liking the texture and shine that was applied on them. I love the way even tho in the darkness of the subway, they still manage to give off that great quality. Ladies, join the VIP group, Monthly freebies plus these 10 nails colors....what more could you ask for? Take the landmark provided below and as always happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Cazimi Nails is a VIP Group Gift. To become a VIP, there is a 100 linden charge. Freebies are given out within the VIP group monthly ☺

Body/Face
• Catwa Tala Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair/Hat
Elua • Yuki2 • Ombre A •
Elua • Panama Hat •

Makeup/Nails
Cazimi • Nails • 2017 October VIP Group GiftApplier (Omega, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza) • Newness

Clothing
Addams • Jacket with T Shirt • Love • Black • Mesh (Standard) •
Maitreya • High Waisted Jean Shorts •

Shoes
Empire • Frangipani (closed) •

No comments:

Post a Comment