Monday, October 23, 2017

Quick Stop ☺

Hey Ladies, some friends and I are headed out for the night and we had to stop by the quickie mart to pick up some things before heading to the club. You know that having a pack of your favorite gum or some tic tacs is a must before going anywhere...lol. Well, I was walking out of the store and my friends decided to take photos of this shocking occasion. They finally got me out...lol. I decided to use the brand new Debbie Poses Collection #25 from HOZ. They showed off the right curves of my body in all the right angles. Ladies, if you want the Debbie Poses by HOZ, take the LM provided and get them!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Firelight • Uhura • Essentials •

Poses
HOZ • Debbie Pose • Collection #25 • 1 and 3 shown • Newness

Clothing
Blueberry • Tinker Tops • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) •
Enertia • Ene's Jeans + Boots • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) •

No comments:

Post a Comment