Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Waiting For My Honeybee ☺

Hey Ladies, I'm laying in bed waiting for my baby...my honeybee to come on. Waiting patiently cause I can't wait to show her the new makeup store I found. This store is called Booty's Beauty and I frickin love it. All the lipsticks. All the eyeshadows. All the eyes. Ladies, if you haven't stopped by this store, you should. The quality is fantastic. You should really check it out. You WILL NOT BE disappointed. The makeup was created for any type of skin tone. The eyes are detailed to perfection. Definitely ladies, check this store out. Landmark is below. HIT IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Vinyl Lit Flannel can be purchased @ Uber

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Besom • Kami • Essentials •

Makeup
Booty's Beauty • Whispers Eyeshadow • Applier (Catwa) •
Booty's Beauty • Refreshed Lipsticks • Applier (Omega) •

Pose
eTc Poses • Syn With Me Poses- Female Bed Lay •

Clothing
Vinyl • Lit Flannel Pak • Mesh (Maitreya) • Newness
Izzie's • Tube Socks • Black • Applier (Maitreya) •

No comments:

Post a Comment