Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Crazy Eyed, Clawz Wearing Time ☺

I was asked to meet them here in the back alley and I'm here but where are they at? I wasn't coming by myself soo I brought my babes with me. It seemed kinda funny that they wanted to meet here soo I put in my contacts that I purchased from the Men Only Monthly made by Cheeky called My Eyes #5. I applied 2 colors, 1 color in each eye that way they would think I was crazy....lol. I added my Odd Eye Cat (OeC) Clawz new mesh long nails and use the applier for them and turned them black. Ladies, I'm ready. They are going to think I'm a crazy eyed claw wearing lady ready for anything so bring it on....lol. Ladies, if you want these items, you know what to do. Head down to the Men Only Monthly and Odd Eye Cat (OeC) and shop shop shop!!!! As always happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Cheeky My Eyes #5 can be purchased @ Men Only Monthly

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Spellbound • First Date • Natural Ombres & Roots •

Makeup/Nails/Eyes
Odd Eye Cat (OeC) • Clawz-Angora • Mesh (Maitreya and Slink) • Newness
Odd Eye Cat (OeC) • Clawz-Angora • ApplierNewness
Cheeky • My Eyes #5 • Mesh (L/R) • Applier (Catwa) • Newness

Clothing
AlterEgo • Gigi Top • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) •
Legal Insanity • Cookie Baggy Black Jeans • Plain • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) •

Shoes
Tetra • Air Sneakers •

No comments:

Post a Comment