Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Soo Excited ☺

I'm soo excited. My babes gave me lindens to go shopping and that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm looking at shoes right now and as you can see by my face, I'm in total shock. I'm in shoe heaven. Thnx baby for the linden loving. I'm glad for stopping by Applique to pick up the New Cazimi Argyle Preppy Nail applier. Aren't they just the most? They come in 2 styles on 1 hud. You not only get the Argyle style but you also get the plain version of the main color of Argyle. I'm in heaven I tell ya...lol. Ladies, if you're wanting the Cazimi Argyle Preppy Nails, run by Applique, which opened on Nov. 15th, and stop by the Cazimi booth. Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Cazimi Nails - Argyle Preppy can be purchased @ Applique
• Reign Betty Heels can be purchased @ Collabor88

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Doux • Astra Hairstyle • Fades •

Makeup/Nails
Cazimi • Nails • Argyle Preppy • Applier (Omega, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza) • Newness

Clothing
Pink Cream Pie (PCP) • Amber Argyle • Beige • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) •

Shoes
Reign • Betty Heels •

No comments:

Post a Comment