Saturday, November 25, 2017

Winter Prepared ☺

I'm prepared for winter. I love winter time even if I don't get to see the snow where I live at in rl....lmao. I'm soo excited to be able to see the snow and catch all the winter sales on sl right now. All the fur clothing. Decorating my sim for winter. Showing off all the Newness from Booty's Beauty that goes with all the new clothes being purchased for winter. Just like this new Shout Lipstick. I love the colors. It's neutral and not to bold or bright. It's perfect for the winter look I have going on here. Ladies, Booty's Beauty has got it going on in the makeup department soo make sure you check out the store inworld. You won't be disappointed.  Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Gabriel (GB) Fur Hoodie Set can be purchased @ District 20

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Tram • F603 • Beige/Gray •

Makeup/Eyes
Booty's Beauty • Shout Lipsticks • Applier (Catwa) • Newness

Clothing
Gabriel (GB) • Fur Hoodie Set • Black • Mesh (Maitreya) • Newness
Sn@tch • Autumn Ribbed Tights • Pale • Applier (Belleza, G.Booty, Omega, Slink, Wowmeh) •

Shoes
COCO • Fur Boots • Black •

No comments:

Post a Comment