Thursday, January 18, 2018

Conversation With Myself ☺

I'm having one of those days where I'm feeling beside myself. Lost in thought. Having conversations with myself. Trying to get things straightened out in my head. Then there are those days when I wanna just pose and look at myself in not one but two different dresses doing two new poses that's at Elite Bi-Weekly right now by Westside called Stand. The Stand Collection by Westside come with 7 poses and I have to say, the curvy versions I'm loving. My hands or arms doesn't go in my body or I don't have to adjust my shape to make it work with the poses. Ladies, if you like the 2 poses shown below, run down to Elite Bi-Weekly and get all 7 of the Stand Collection poses by Westside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Westside Stand Collection can be purchased @ Elite Bi-Weekly Event
• CandyDoll Aimin Boots can be purchased @ Collabor88

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Laura • Toffee

Hair
RA • Rachel • Ombres & Roots

Poses
Westside Stand Collection Vol 1 Newness 

Clothing
CandyDoll • Veronica Dress • Mesh (Freya, Isis, Maitreya, HG)

Shoes
CandyDoll • Aimin Boots • Dark Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment