Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Pucker Up ☺

My fiance can't get enough of smooching my lips every since I started wearing the Jelly Lipstick by LeLuck. LeLuck just released the Jelly Lipsticks at Suicide Dollz and ladies let me tell you, they are freaking awesome. I love the colors, the shine, and the way they fit my lips perfectly. If you want the LeLuck Jelly Lipsticks, make sure you take the tp below and head to Suicide Dollz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• LeLuck Jelly Lipstick can be purchased @ Suicide Dollz

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face

Skin
the Skinnery • Laura • Toffee • Applier (Catwa)

Hair
little.bones • Inna • The Blend

Eyes
KosmetiK • Eyes.loyal • Applier (Catwa and Omega) • Mesh (L/R)

LeLuck
• Jelly Lipstick • Applier (Catwa) • Newness

No comments:

Post a Comment