Friday, January 19, 2018

Should I or Shouldn't I ☺

In a way I want to see what's behind the door but in other ways, I think it's better for me not to know. I don't know what I should do. It's a question of should I or shouldn't I....lol. Well whatever decision I make, my nails will be looking on point.. Kosmetik has created these Evolve Pink Frost Nail appliers that provides you with preset looks on your nails (for maitreya nails) or you can wear one design on all nails and toes. I love the glitter look and the designs Kosmetik created. Ladies, if you're looking for some really nicely made nail appliers, hit up Elite Bi-Weekly and stop by the Kosmetik booth and get your Evolve Pink Frost Nail appliers today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Kosmetik Evolve Frost Pink can be purchased @ Elite Bi-Weekly

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Laura • Toffee

Hair
Foxy • Regan Hair • Natural Ombres

Makeup/Nails
Kosmetik Nail Applier - Evolve Frost Pink Applier (Maitreya, Slink, Vista, Omega) Newness 

Clothing
Blueberry • Tinker Tops • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink)
Riot • Elle Chill Pants • Mesh (TMP, Maitreya, HG, PHY, V, Isis)

Shoes
BB • Star Trainers • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink)

No comments:

Post a Comment