Monday, January 8, 2018

Getting It ☺

I'm in charge of getting the basketballs I guess. When they lose one, I go get another one. When one roll to the side of the court, I go get it. That's my life. LOL. Atleast i get to look cute doing it..lol. Thanks to Pink Cream Pie, I get to rock this really cute Kayla skirt which comes with an option to wear thong or not. It also comes in 18 colors for skirt and thong. Ladies, the Kayla skirt by Pink Cream Pie will match anything in your inventory. I soooo love the Kayla skirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Alicia • Toffee •

Hair
little.bones • Tonic • The Blend •

Clothing
Kitja • Sonja Top • Mesh (Maitreya) • Gacha •
Pink Cream Pie (PCP) Kayla Mesh (Physique, Venus, Hourglass, Isis, Freya, Maitreya)
Izzie's • Tube Socks • Applier (Maitreya) • White •

Shoes
Reign • Taylers • White and Black •

No comments:

Post a Comment