Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Time To Head Out ☺

It's about that time to head out the door. Get the day started. Let me turn around and go back and get my cup of joe then I'm headed to Sn@tch again. I liked this Bess Cropped Turtleneck soo much, I had to make another trip to get more. Ladies, the Bess Cropped Turtleneck comes in 27 colors that are cozy and perfect for this time of year. Make sure you head down to Sn@tch and pick up your Bess Cropped Turtlenecks today. Maybe I will see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Laura • Toffee 

Hair
Analog Dog (AD) • Franceska • Dark Browns 

Clothing
Sn@tch Bess Cropped Turtleneck Mesh (Belleza(F,I,V), Maitreya, Slink(HG,PHY) Newness 
Cynful • Sadystika's Flare Jeans • Mesh (Belleza(F,I), Maitreya, Slink(HG) 

 Shoes
Moda • Prudence Penny Loafers

No comments:

Post a Comment