Thursday, January 11, 2018

Nothing Stopping Me ☺

Just because it's snow on the ground doesn't mean that I can stop working out. Nothing's going to get in the way of me and a good workout so gym here I come!!!! I'm glad I Pink Cream Pie sent me the newest items that are going to be at Ultra which opens up on the 15th of Jan. I'm soo loving the Nicole Sweatshirt and Nicole Sweatpants. All the colors those two items come in and all the options you have to what sections of the items you can color, this is one event you don't want to miss. Make sure you head down to Ultra on the 15th of Jan. and get your Pink Cream Pie Nicole Sweatshirt and Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Pink Cream Pie Nicole Sweatshirt and Sweatpants can be purchased @ Ultra Jan. 15th

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Laura • Toffee 

Hair
Foxy • Milena • Natural Ombres

Clothing
Pink Cream Pie (PCP) Nicole Sweatshirt Mesh (Hourglass, Isis, Freya, Maitreya) Newness
Pink Cream Pie (PCP) Nicole Sweatpants Mesh (Hourglass, Isis, Freya, Maitreya) Newness

Shoes
Vale Koer • Retro Dunks

No comments:

Post a Comment