Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Back To Work ☺

Back to work and undercover. This time I'm in a strip club. DDon't know the first thing about stripping but I took some pole dancing classes and I'm gonna try them out tonight.I put on my new Hipster Tanga! panties from Cheeky that are out right now at The Hipster Fair and I hopped inside the box. grabbed the chain and started swaying to the music. Ladies make sure you hit up The Hipster Fair and stop by the Cheeky booth for your Hipster Tanga's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As always, happy shopping ladies☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Cheeky Hipster Tanga!can be purchased @ The Hipster Fair
• Foxy Sugar Hair can be purchased @ Hentai Fair

Body/Face/Nails/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body
Empire • Square Nails • Long

Skin
Fiore • Stacy • Applier (Catwa) • SPF25

Hair
Foxy • Sugar Hair • Natural Ombres

Clothing
Blueberry • Valentine's Day Gift - Stockings • Mesh (Freya, HG, Maitreya, Isis, Phy, Venus)
Cheeky • Hipster Tanga! • Yes • Mesh (Maitreya, HG, Phy) • Newness
Vanilla Bae • The Boyfriend Shirt • White • Mesh (Freya, eBody, Maitreya, HG)

No comments:

Post a Comment