Monday, February 19, 2018

Same Outfit ☺

Headed out. Walking down the hallway to the elevators I pass by my doppleganger and decided to take a quick snapshot. I don't think she notice but I did....lol. We're even wearing the same outfit from Neve. She must've been shopping at Tres Chic too. Neve released the Overalls and I couldn't wait to get them but seems as if i wasn't the only one. Ladies, If you're wanting these Overall by Neve, make sure you hit up Tres Chic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Neve Overall can be purchased @ Tres Chic

Body/Face/Nails/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body
Empire • Square Nails • Long
Astralia • It's All About Love Rings

Skin
Deetalez • "Face Amaya" • Applier (Catwa) 

Hair
Unorthodox • Glam Hair • Noir 

Neve
• Overall • Mesh (Freya, HG, Isis, Maitreya, PHY) • Newness

Shoes
N-Core • Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment