Saturday, February 24, 2018

Next Assignment - Lobby Meeting ☺

In the lobby where I'm supposed to meet the guy for my next assignment. I'm dressed the way I was asked now he just need to show up. He specifically asked me to run by Suicide Dollz and pick up the newness from Cheeky, Vanilla - Straps Skirt. He said it didn't matter the color I wore but as long as I wore the skirt. The Cheeky Vanilla - Straps Skirt was the key he said. So ladies I ran down to Suicide Dollz and done as I was asked. Make sure you hit up Suicide Dollz and stop by the Cheeky booth!!!!!!! As always, happy shopping ladies☺



Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Cheeky Vanilla - Straps Skirt can be purchased @ Suicide Dollz
• Reign Brittney Plats and Socks can be purchased @ Rewind

Body/Face/Nails/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body
Empire • Square Nails • Long

Skin
Fiore • Stacy • Applier (Catwa) • SPF25

Hair
Sintiklia • Katy • Blondes Roots

Clothing
Addams • Jane Crop Top • Mesh (Freya, Isis, Maitreya, HG, Venus, Phy)
Cheeky • Vanilla - Straps Skirt • Camo Black • Mesh (Maitreya, HG, Phy) • Newness

Shoes
Reign • Brittney Plats And Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment