Monday, April 9, 2018

My Shift Is Over ☺

My shift is over and ladies I am tired. There's nothing like doing an 8 hour shift on your feet but someone needs to catch this crook in the act. That's right ladies, I'm undercover and you can pretty much guess what type of job I'm leaving...lol. Thanks to Yumz, I was able to pull off the look and make contact with the crook. Yumz now has the Jaiden Top and Bottoms at AnyBody Event and ladies, you're missing out if you haven't picked it up yet. Make sure you head down to AnyBody Event and stop by the Yumz Booth!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • Applier (Catwa) • Mixedtype 

Hair
SpellBound • Interlude • Chapter III : Magic

YumZ
• Jaiden Top • Black • Mesh (HG, Phy, Venus, Maitreya, Isis, Freya) • Newness (AnyBody Event)
• Jaiden Bottoms • Black • Mesh (HG, Phy, Venus, Maitreya, Isis, Freya) • Newness (AnyBody Event)

Shoes
Empire • Dyras

No comments:

Post a Comment