Saturday, April 14, 2018

Spring Time ☺

Spring time is here and I love walking amongst the flowers. Seeing all the wonderful bright colors. Feeling the cool wind blowing. I decided to talk a walk outside my house so I put on the New Julia Tea Dress from Sn@tch and New Cazimi Tinted Lipgloss and headed outside. Im soo happy I stopped by Sn@tch yesterday and picked up the Julia Tea Dress. Soo many colors and patterns option on the hud, I didn't know which pattern to wear. Then after I left Sn@tch, I headed over to Cosmetic Fair and picked up the newness from Cazimi. Cazimi's new Tinted Lipgloss sits this look off perfectly. It comes in shades of Natural, Nuclears, and Nudes so ladies you have your pick on what shade to wear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies! ☺



• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body 
Yummy • Minimalist Rings • Maitreya

Skin
the Skinnery • Chai • Toffee 

Hair
Magika • Out Of Breath • 03

Cazimi
• Lips - Tinted Lipgloss • Natural • Applier (LAQ, Catwa, Omega, Lelutka) • Newness (Cosmetic Fair - Opens April 15th)

Sn@tch
• Julia Tea Dress • Mesh (Belleza(all), Maitreya, Slink(all), Tonic(all), Standard, TMP) • Newness

Shoes
Reign • Betty Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment