Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Oh My Gosh ☺

Oh My Gosh ladies, LeLuck has released Liquid Eyeliner @ anyBody Event and I'm soo excited. I love Liquid Eyeliner. Perfectly made with that "wet" look. Shiny, nicely fitting the eyes, ladies, I had to get it. LeLuck put a lot of time into making the Liquid Eyeliner and when you head down to anyBody Event and get it, you can see for yourself how perfectly made it is. Ladies, make sure you head down to the anyBody Event and stop by the LeLuck booth to get your Liquid Eyeliner today!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺



* Items with () is what's being featured

Face
Catwa • Catya Bento Face

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • Applier (Catwa) • Mixedtype 

Hair
Phoenix • Riley Hair • Ombres

LeLuck
• Liquid Eyeliner Set • Applier (Catwa & Omega) • Newness (anyBody Event)

No comments:

Post a Comment