Friday, June 10, 2016

Getting My Workout With LC and RJ @ Phat Fashion☺

Ladies it's time for me to get my workout on. It's summer and Imma be chillin at the beach but before I do that, I need to tone some muscles. Thanks to Phat Fashion FEATURED VIP LC, I can get my workout on and look good doing it. I'm loving the Adidas Sports Fit. Very nice right ladies? I also had to keep a piece of jewelry on but nothing to flashy so I decided to wear my Gma Charm Bracelet by RJ which can also be purchase at Phat Fashion. Ladies when you head down to Phat Fashion, make sure you stop by the FEATURED BOOTH LC and RJ's booth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Shopping Ladies ☺



Wearing

Skin
DeeTalez - Gabriella - MixedTyped - For Catwa Head Alice 

Hair
little.bones - Viola - The Blend 

Accessory
RJ - Charm Bracelet Gma - Newness

OutfitFeatured VIP
LC - Adida Sports Fit - Omega Appliers - Newness 

Note
★ RJ Charm Bracelet and LC Adida Sports fit can be purchased @ Phat Fashion 

Socks
Izzie's - Tube Socks - Applier (Maitreya Lara but can purchase other mesh body appliers in store)

Shoes
Ohayo + Xin - XO Balance + Classic - Mesh (Slink, TMP, Unrigged) 

Note
★ Hands, feet, and body is Maitreya☺

No comments:

Post a Comment