Thursday, June 9, 2016

Port City's Done It Again ☺

Im sooo loving this dress set created by Port City. It was just toooo good to put a background to.......mhmmm I have soo many options to chose from when it comes to wearing it. I can chose if i want to wear solid or print. I can chose if i want to wear both. I can chose what colors i am in the mood to wear because Port City's provided my with that option. Ladies if you haven't hit up Port City for the Amayla Top and Skirt combo, you're missing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Shopping Ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
DeeTalez - Gabriella - MixedTyped - For Catwa Head Alice

Hair
ExXeSs - Chocolat - B 

Outfit
Port City - Amayla - Mesh (Maitreya, Tonic, Slink, Belleza, Standard, TMP) - Newness 

Shoes 
Reign - Olivia Heels 

Note
★ Reign Olivia Heels can be purchased at Collabor88 and if you cant get in, try the adjoining sim they provide to cam shop 

★ Hands, feet, and body is Maitreya☺

No comments:

Post a Comment