Sunday, June 5, 2016

Investigating With YumZ @ Lyfe Of Style ☺

Stuck in an alley waiting on my friend to come out. She would've been better off hiring the TV crew Cheaters in order to catch her dude cheating on her.....lol. I feel like I'm working undercover....lol....She's scoping out the place while i'm waiting for her to give me the " Go Ahead " in the alley....shake my head. The things women do for love....lol. Well since i'm telling to u what i'm up to, I might as well tell you what I'm wearing.....lol. I decided to drop another creation by YumZ that's being offered at the Lyfe Of Style Event. Aren't these tops to die for? Don't forget to check out these jeans that are being offered there as well ladies. The tops come in 12 colors of your choosing and the pants come in 8 colors. Ladies if you don't have these in your inventory then I suggest you head down to Lyfe Of Style and get yours today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Shopping Ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Essence - Quinn - Medium01 

Hair
Spellbound - Wolves Duo - Chapter 1 Earth 

Top
YumZ - Netta Top - Red - Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, and Standard) - Newness 

Pants
YumZ - Netta Jeans - Splatter - Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, and Standard) - Newness 

Note
YumZ Netta Top and Netta Jeans can be purchased @ Lyfe Of Style 

Shoes 
Phedora - Cynthia Heels 

Note
Phedora Cynthia Heels can be purchased @ Totally Top Shelf

★ Hands, feet, and body is Maitreya☺

No comments:

Post a Comment