Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Red Is Her Favorite Color With LaLa @ Out Of Box ☺

Hey ladies I decided to surprise my baby again. I love this sexy lingerie by LaLa. I'm just waiting for my baby to get home and walk into the bedroom and see me laying there in her favorite color. Wonder what she will do? I'm anticipating that moment. While i'm waiting for her, I decided to show you the Westwood lingerie that is available NOW @ Out The Box. Ladies if you haven't went there, you should go. LaLa Westwood Lingerie is offered in 6 colors soooo what are you waiting for? Head down to Out The Box....Stop by the LaLa booth and get your Westwood Lingerie today!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Happy Shopping Ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin 
Essences - Quinn - Medium 1

Hair 
little Bones - Lo - The Blend

Lingerie
LaLa - Westwood - Red - Appliers (Maitreya, Omega, Belleza) - Newness

Note
LaLa Westwood Lingerie can be purchased @ Out The Box

Shoes
Empire - Peony

★ Hands, feet, and body is Maitreya☺

No comments:

Post a Comment