Monday, June 27, 2016

Ice Cream Before Bed ☺

I know it's not right but the temptation got me....lol. I had to do it, Ice cream before bed? Really? The answer is of course....lol. I love spoiling myself with a little ice cream on a cone and being all comfy for bed. Do you? Ladies make sure you spoil yourself toooo. Stop by Lyfe of Styles before its tooo late to get this look. JaeNesha Shirt by prclothing. Say Suma Panties by FEFA, and Sprinkles Clutch by Pretty Gang...what more could you ask for? My 3 favorite colors are represented in this blog but there are more colors to choose from. Which color or colors will you choose ladies? Don't forget to stop by the booths and get yours today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
DeeTalez - Gillian - MixedTyped - For Catwa Head 

Hair
ExXeSs - Sima - A 

Top
prclothing - JaeNesha H-Neck Shirt - Appliers - Newness 

Bottoms
FEFA - Say Suma Panties - Appliers - Newness

Note
★ prclothing, Pretty Gang, and FEFA can be purchased @ Lyfe Of Style 

Shoes
JD - Slipper - Fur 

Accessories

Pretty Gang - Sprinkles Clutch 

Note

★ Hands, Feet, and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment