Sunday, June 26, 2016

Thick In All The Right Places ☺

Yes ladies....its okay to be thick. I'm happy showing off my curves and you should be tooo. I love being a somewhat thick girl and my top says so....lmao. "Thick Thighs Save Lives" I know that's right....hi5 that. I'm loving this top by S.Inc. Don't you? I think the message is coming in crystal clear and I couldn't agree with it anymore than I already do. These ripped jeans by MJN just sets this whole outfit on fleek. Ladies if you haven't hit up Lyfe Of Style yet, make sure you do and stop by these 2 booths to get this look. While you're at it, don't forget to stop by .KosmetiK. for your eye wear. These nightsmoke eyeshadows put any look you're putting together on point! As always, Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
DeeTalez - Gillian - MixedTyped - For Catwa Head

Hair
Spellbound - Interlude - Chapter lll : Magic

Eyeshadow
Kosmetik - Eyeshadow - nightsmoke - Applier (Maitreya, Omega, Lelutka) - Newness

Top
S.Inc - Slay Top - Thick Thighs - Mesh (Standard Mesh) - Newness

Pants
MJN - Ripped Jeans - Faded - Omega Applier - Newness

Note
★ S.Inc Slay Top and MJN Ripped Jeans can be purchased @ Lyfe Of Style

Shoes
Phedora - Cynthis Heels


Note
★ Hands, Feet, and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment