Friday, July 1, 2016

I Slay With YumZ @ Rei Fair ☺

I'm slaying in this Yen Combo by YumZ. Ladies check it out. This combo comes in 10 different colors for you to choose from. It's applier based sooo it's easy to breezy to wear. I'm loving the way she creates her clothing. The textures are awesome and she makes them to where you can match anything with them. You can create your own style as I did. Ladies how would you represent this Yen Combo? Make sure you take the LM to the Rei Fair and pick up one or all of the YumZ Yen ensemble and let me see your match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always......happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Gillian • For Catwa Head • MixedTyped

Hair
little.bones • Mia • The Blend

Outfit
YumZ • Cecilia • Blue and Red Shown • ApplierNewness

Note
• YumZ Cecilia can be purchased @ Rei Fair

Shoes
Phedora • Cynthia Heels

• Hands, body, and feet is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment