Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Word Of The Day Is Underated ☺

Underated, that's going to be my word for the day.....lol. A lot of things can be "Underated" and now I won't have to say it. I can just point to my shirt made by NVRMD and I think whoever approach me will get my drift.....lol. Ladies if you want this shirt and feel like a lot of things are "Underated", make sure you head down to Lyfe of Styles and get yours today.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
DeeTalez - Gillian - MixedTyped - For Catwa Head 

Hair
Pink Hustler (PH) - PH 8102 

Top
NVRMD - Underated Sweater - Mesh (Standard) - Newness

Note
★ NVRMD Underated Sweater can be purchased @ Lyfe Of Style 

Bottoms
!DC! - Eva Jeans - Black - Applier 

Shoes
Reign - Thigh High Sneakers - White 

Note

★ Hands, Feet, and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment