Saturday, September 10, 2016

Let's Play ☺

Well ladies, I had to break down and get into another photoshoot. This kidnapper seems to be a guy with many different jobs and photographer is one of them. He wanted a fresh face so, I was "accidently" passing by and he stopped me to ask if I would like to be in a picture he was taking for his photo collection. I couldn't pass this moment up. I was passed an outfit by Cheeky, which is newness at the Anybody Event, and asked to stand there with a bat with a mean face...lol. Ladies if you want this look, make sure you head down to Anybody and stop by the Cheeky store. You wont be disappointed!!!!!!!! And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) •

Hair
Pink Hustler (PH) • 8142 • Light Brown •

Outfit
Cheeky • Kuyi • Sporty Romper • ApplierNewness

Cheeky Kuyi Sporty Romper can be purchased @ Anybody

Maitreya body, feet, and hands

No comments:

Post a Comment