Monday, September 5, 2016

Third Case: The Missing Child ☺

Here I am ladies, not soon back from vacation, I settle on a case. This is the third case and its dealing with a missing child. Age 14.......height 5ft. ....Hair - brown,...... Eyes - Brown.....Race - Mixed. Do you know how many kids are out there fitting this description?...lol. I can solve this case. The parents were tore up and they knew i would be the best by hearing about my past cases. They figure it wouldn't take me long to solve this one being that I was given a suspect to start off with. We will see what happens. I know that first I must stop by Outlet SL to get an outfit. I need to look like i'm coming off the streets being that the suspect loves driving up and down the streets looking for a good time...lol. I hit up Outlet SL to see what I could find or put together. I found a store there names Bijou which had this Lagoona Top i fell in love with so i got it. Figure I would need some short shorts to finish this look off with that I have in mind sooo I stop by the Flor de Pimenta booth and pick them up. I think my outfits complete sooo time for work....lol. And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
the skinnery • Daria • Honey • Catwa/Maitreya Applier

Hair
Elua • Misty • Ombre Basic •

Outfit
Top
Bijou • Lagoona 2.0 • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Standard) • Newness
Bottoms
Flor de Pimenta • Loft Shorts • Mesh (Maitreya, TMP, Slink, Belleza, Standard) • Newness

Bijou Lagoona 2.0 and Flor de Pimenta Loft Shorts can be purchased @ Outlet SL

Shoes
Empire • Scilla •

• Maitreya body, feet, and hands

No comments:

Post a Comment