Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Outer Space ☺

Today I wanted to take a trip to the Planetarium and get some relaxation and peace. This case is really bothering me because it involves a kid. Now, I'm not that fond of kids, never wanted them but I don't wish bad things to happen to them. This case is touching my in ways that i've never had a case to touch me before. I know the suspect will also be here, He likes scoping out places that he knows kids will be at. So i'm here after leaving Faddish and KosmetiK for my makeup and clothing ensemble. I'm loving it. Faddish contributed to the clothing like the Ghetto Style Petro Galaxy shorts and KosmetiK provided the Prism nails, Eyeliner Glitter. and Liquid Lipstick. Ladies definitely hit up these 2 store and get your galaxy outfit today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) •

Hair
Tram • F603 • Classic Black •

Makeup and Nails
Nails
KosmetiK • Prism Nails • Bright Set B • ApplierIn Store Soon
EyeLiner
KosmetiK • Eyeliner Glitter • Applier (Catwa and Omega) • Newness

KosmetiK Eyeliner Glitter can be purchased @ Trendz

Lipstick
KosmetiK • Liquid Lipstick • Purple Suede • Applier (Catwa, Lelutka, Omega) •

Outfit
Top
Blueberry • Roro • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Standard) •
Bottom
Ghetto Style • Top and Shorts (Shorts Only) • ApplierNewness

Ghetto Style Preto Galaxy Set can be purchased @ Faddish

Shoes
Reign • All Star Thigh Highs •

•  Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment