Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Waiting On The Light ☺

The worse part about living in the city is either waiting on the light to change so you can walk or waiting on a cab. Today, I'm waiting on the light to change. I have an appointment set up to have an one on one with the suspect for a potential job offer. Just in case you've forgotten, I'm undercover trying to find a missing 14 year old, female. Well the suspect owns a auto repair shop and he's looking for a secretary to work in his office. The secretary he had mysteriously disappeared. It seems the people that knows about him, comes up missing. Either way, I'm headed down there with hopes of him slipping up and giving some type of clue. On my way, I decided to dress to his liking...that way i can seal the deal with the job position. I stop by Faddish, The new items have just been placed in the store for the new round of events that last for two weeks. I stop by the uptown booth and decided to by the awesome Tie Dye Top to complete my outfit. Ladies make sure you run down to Faddish and stop by the uptown B booth and get yours today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) •

Hair
little.bones • Occult Club • Ombre and Roots •

Outfit
Top
• uptown B • Tie Dye • ApplierNewness

uptown B Tie Dye can be purchased @ Faddish

Bottom
Villena • Spliced Skirt • White • Mesh (Slink and Maitreya) •

Shoes
Empire • Mallow • (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, TMP) •

Empire Mallow Heels can be purchased @ Chapter Four Event •

 Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment