Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Don't Touch ☺

Hys wanting to smooch but I'm not messing up my Vision Lipstick.....lol. I just applied it and it took me tooo long to get it right...lol He's going to have to wait  That's how much I love this Booty's Beauty Vision Lipstick...lol. Ladies, if you're wanting this lipstick, you know what to do...lol. Take the landmark offered below and happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Foxy • High Key • Natural Ombres •

Makeup
Booty's Beauty • Vision Lipsticks • Applier (Catwa) •

Clothing
Villena • Tied Side Split • White • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) •
Villena • Splice Skirt • White • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) •

Shoes
Reign • Distressed Denim Boots • Thigh High •

No comments:

Post a Comment