Friday, November 10, 2017

Should I or Not ☺

Ladies, I'm at this party and I'm hearing my stomach growl. I look over at the bar and I see a platter of BBQ Chicken Wings. I'm wondering if I should get me a plate or not. They look soooo good. They smell soooo good. What the heck, I'm going to get me a plate...lol. Ladies, You know I had to stop by Elite Bi-Weekly to pick up my outfit to wear to this party right? I knew Elite Bi-Weekly would have the perfect dress. I was walking by the Vague booth and say the absolute perfect dress called Charisma. It comes in 12 colors, 3 of them ombre so I was in heaven. Ladies if you want the Vague Charisma Dress, make sure you run by Elite Bi-Weekly and stop by the Vague booth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Vague Charisma can be purchased @ Elite Event

Body/Face
•Catwa Tala Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Exxess • Chocolat • B •

Clothing
Vague • Charisma Dress • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya) • Newness

Shoes
Reign • Laced Pumps • Pomegranate •

No comments:

Post a Comment