Monday, November 6, 2017

Not Feelin It ☺

I know I told my friends that I would stay here with them but I just wasn't feelin the club scene tonight. I would rather be at home with my boi, curled up on my couch, watching a movie. I hope they understand. Atleast I'm able to show the awesomeness that I picked up from AnyBody. YumZ never disappoints me. Ladies, she's created these Kailandra Dresses in 2 versions for you. One version is a more subtle version. Still sexy and club going but still more subtle known as the "Day" version. Now ladies, the other version is, lets just say, my type of version...lol. I will definitely be wearing Kailandra "Night" version. It's definitely for the club and party goers. Make sure you run by AnyBody and pick up your YumZ Kailandra Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• YumZ Kailandra can be purchased @ AnyBody

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Moon • Tourniquet • Variety •

Clothing
YumZ • Kailandra • Olive (Night) Navy (Day) Shown • Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya) • Newness

Shoes
Empire • Primula •

No comments:

Post a Comment