Thursday, November 9, 2017

It's My Turn ☺

It's my turn and I hate it. I am not prepared for this nor will I ever be. I hate public speaking. Just standing up in front of people and speaking makes my nervous and I feel sickness upon my stomach approaching...lol. Atleast I dressed to impress today. I stopped by Sn@tch and went crazy shopping. I decided to purchase the entire outfit I have on other than my shoes and hair...lol. I purchased the Maige Argyle Sweaters, Boom Boom Micro Mini, and the Swag Over Knee Socks and I have to say, I'm looking pretty cute. I'm still nervous as all sin but I'm going to get it over and done with. Ladies make sure you stop by Sn@tch and get this look. You won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Truth • Scout • Multitone 1 •

Clothing
Sn@tch • Maige Arglye Sweater and Skirt (Skirt Not Shown) • Applier (Omega) • Newness
Sn@tch • Boom Boom Micro Mini • All Colors • Mesh (Belleza, Slink. Maitreya) • Newness
Sn@tch • Swag Over Knees Socks • Darks • Appliers (Omega) •

Shoes
ROC • Canvas Sneakers • Mid Calf • (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, TMP, Unrigged) •

No comments:

Post a Comment