Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Finally Time To Relax ☺

After a long hard day, I'm finally home and I can put my feet up and relax. It's been a busy day. First work then I had to go by Elite Bi-Weekly and get tatted up with ATI new Jess Tattoo. Nice right? I'm loving it. I love sleeve tattoos and ATI never disappoints when it comes to it. Nicely done. 3 different shades and get this ladies, it starts from the upper part of your arm to the finger tips......ooooooohhhhhhh yeaaaa. Ladies make sure when you head down to Elite Bi-Weekly, you stop by the ATI booth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• ATI Jess Tattoo can be purchased @ Elite Event

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Alicia • Toffee •

Hair
Beusy • Autumn •

Makeup/Tattoo
ATI Jess Applier (Belleza, Maitreya, Omega) Newness

Clothing
Reign • Lazy Tank • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) • 
Reign • Lazy Days Sweats  Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) •
Reign • Lazy Slides • Socks Only • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) •

No comments:

Post a Comment