Thursday, December 21, 2017

Hys ☺

Hys pride. Hys joy. Hys love. Without hesitation I'm shown that every day and I love every minute of it. Hys, just that one word can mean something powerful. HYS. I decided to show off this creation I'm blogging by Pink Cream Pie (PCP), the new May panties, with hym with me. Not because it's a photo of me with only the NEW PCP MAY panties on but because I needed hym to hide my jiggly bits.....lol. Ladies, if you haven't stopped by Pink Cream Pie to pick up the May panties, you're missing out. 24 solid colors to choose from or you can get the fatpack which offers not only the 24 colors, but also a bonus of 21 patterns on the hud as well. Make sure you had down to Pink Cream Pie and pick these up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Alicia • Toffee •

Hair
Sintiklia • Sheba • Ombres •

Clothing
Pink Cream Pie (PCP) May Mesh (Hourglass, Isis, Freya, Maitreya) Newness

Braevin
Body/Face
• Catwa • Daniel Head
• Signature • Gianni • Body & Feet
• Vista • Bento Hands

Skin
Stray Dog Skin • Felix • Tone 4 •

Hair
Stealthic • Reach • Ombres •

Clothing
Blankline • Zipdown Jeans • Dark • Mesh (TMP, Signature, Classic) •

No comments:

Post a Comment