Tuesday, December 19, 2017

In My Japeemers ☺

Check it out ladies. I'm cozy in my japeemers tidying up the Christmas tree and snooping around the presents to see what my baby got me....lol. Ladies, Pink Cream Pie has just released these Rachael Pajamas and they are out at the mainstore. This is a freakin awesome Christmas present.....yayyy. The Rachael pajamas come with a open/close butt flap that's interactive to public or owner. It also comes in prints (fatpack) along with printed sayings on the flap. I'm in love with these ladies and I know you will be too. Make sure you head down to Pink Cream Pie today and pick up your Rachael pajamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Alicia • Toffee •

Hair
Exile • Lovefool • Natural Fusion •

Clothing
Pink Cream Pie (PCP) Rachael Mesh (Hourglass, Isis, Freya, Maitreya) Newness

No comments:

Post a Comment