Friday, December 22, 2017

In A Room Of Balls ☺

They shut me up in this room. Turn on the lights and I look around and notice that I'm in a room full of balls. Then I was asked to mimic the poses from Elite Bi-Weekly from Phaze, the Leti Poses. They also gave me the YumZ Freja Sweater and Skirt to pose in as well. I was one happy camper getting these Elite Bi-Weekly exclusive items. Ladies, If you're wanting this look, you know you need to click the link in the info section of the blog and shop shop shop!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Phaze Pose Leti and YumZ Freja Sweater and Skirt can be purchased @ Elite Event

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Alicia • Toffee •

Hair
Analog Dog (AD) • Top Shelf • Dark Browns •

Pose
Phaze Leti Pose 1 & 3 Newness

Clothing
YumZ Freja Sweater Purple Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) Newness
YumZ Freja Skirt Brown Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) Newness

Shoes
Kokoia • Suzie K •

No comments:

Post a Comment