Wednesday, December 13, 2017

First Christmas Party ☺

Christmas is almost here and my baby and I are attending our first Christmas party of the year. I didn't know what to wear and I needed to find something cute and sexy quick. I decided to head down to Elite Bi-Weekly. NYDesigns was the first booth that caught my eye when it came to a party dress. It was a complete outfit. Dress, Heels, Necklace, Earrings, 5 color texture hud, what more could I ask for? I'm ready to walk in this Christmas party, take my picture with my baby and make this a special memory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• NYDesigns Charming Snowflake Outfit can be purchased @ Elite Event

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Alicia • Toffee •

Hair
Wasabi Pills • Happy • Style 2 • Browns •

Clothing
NYDesigns • Charming Snowflake Outfit • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza) • Newness


Brae
Body/Face
• Catwa Daniel Head
• Signature Gianni Body
• Vista Bento Hands

Skin
Stray Dog • Felix • Tone 4 •

Hair
Stealthic • Reach • Ombre •

Clothes 
Deadwool • Peak Suit (Tux) • Black & Midnight •

Shoes
L&B • Couture Croc Ankle Boot Set • Brushed Black •

No comments:

Post a Comment