Saturday, December 16, 2017

No Luck ☺

Today is not my lucky day. First It snowed last night and the sidewalks are all icey. Now a freaking fire hydrant has busted and leaking water everywhere right in front of me. At least my face is cute....lol. I was able to hit up Booty's Beauty and get the latest makeup she created. I have to say, I'm liking the colors of the Delish Lipstick. It's neutral and not daring which is perfect for a day like today. I couldn't just stop there, I picked up the newness Nuanced Eyeshadow too. I was excited to see all the colors that was made to match just about all the clothing items in my inventory. Ladies make sure you stop by Booty's Beauty while you're out shopping around. Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Gabriel (GB) Mouton Hoody Coat can be purchased @ Kustom9

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Alicia • Toffee •

Hair
Tram • G0420 Hair • Hud-B •

Makeup
Booty's Beauty Delish Lipsticks Applier (Catwa) Newness ♥ 
Booty's Beauty Nuanced Eyeshadow & Lashes Applier (Catwa) Newness

Clothing
Gabriel (GB) • Mouton Hoody Coat • Brown • Mesh (Maitreya) • Newness
Izzie's • Basic Tank • Applier (Maitreya) •
Blueberry • DWL Classic • Mesh (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink) •

Shoes
Reign • Mojave Moccasin Boots •

No comments:

Post a Comment