Thursday, December 14, 2017

Think He Notices ☺

Winter strolling in the park and I snuck up on the penguins...lol Do you think they notice me standing here? I don't think they do because they're just continuing going about there business....lol. I'm definitely warm thanks to Cheeky Beatrice Fur Jacket that I picked up at the Winter Trend SL. I love the warmth and coziness of it. I even paired it off with another favorite designer of mine, YumZ. Ladies make sure you run by the Winter Trend SL to pick up the Cheeky Beatrice Fur Jacket and stop by YumZ mainstore for the Lexi Jean Leggings, I promise, you won't be disappointed!!! And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Cheeky Beatrice - Fur Jacket can be purchased @ Winter Trend SL

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Alicia • Toffee •

Hair
Argrace • Fur Hat "Soft Wavy" • Black •

Clothing
Cheeky • Beatrice - Fur Jacket • Fur 1 • Mesh (Maitreya and Slink) • Newness
YumZ • Lexi Jeans Leggings • Black • Applier (Omega) •

No comments:

Post a Comment