Tuesday, December 12, 2017

In Warmth ☺

While it's cold and snowy outside, I'm nice and cozy inside the warmth of my home waiting on my girl to get home. Sitting in the chair comfortable and stretching out my new Hazel Socks from Pink Cream Pie (PCP). I'm soo happy I picked these up. Soo many color options to wear and parts to color, I'm in sock heaven right now. Easy to match with any shirt you have in your inventory or if you want to get really cozy, don't wear a shirt at all....lol. Ladies, you have got to check out this new store I'm blogging for. Soo many items with sooo many color options for the mesh bodies, I'm in love with every product that's come out of Pink Cream Pie. Ladies be prepared to see more items being blogged by me from this store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Alicia • Toffee •

Hair
Truth • Imani • Multitone 1 •

Clothing
Vanilla Bee • The Boyfriend Shirt • Burgandy • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) •
Pink Cream Pie (PCP) • Hazel Socks • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) • Newness

No comments:

Post a Comment